Thursday 14 June 2018

Does Buying Backlinks from Fiverr works for SEO? Is it Safe?

Only a few backlink building Gigs on Fiverr works but it is very hard to find the best service on it. We can't totally neglect all the Gigs because some are listed by genuine freelance service providers. But most of the Gigs for backlink building give fake promise that their service will boost our ranking. The difficulty is, we have to search and find the best Gig from thousands of Gigs which are on Fiverr.


Few weeks before I have ordered 2 Gigs on Fiverr, My first gig order is to build a dofollow backlink through the guest post from a High Domain authority 83 website and another one I purchased to build 100 dofollow comment backlinks. I have read their description, it looks like a genuine SEO service so I believed it and ordered it without any hesitation.

Did they deliver what they wrote in the description? Yes, they delivered but the problem is my first Gigs guest post was disappeared and removed by the admin of that website after one week. It made me very disappointing because I cant do anything after the payment and after accepting their work.

fiverr-gig

My second gig for building comment backlinks also delivered as like they told me, but they created backlinks from the same domain again and again. For example from one domain, they gave 5-10 dofollow backlinks. This will look like a spam link, It won't be useful for my blog, so I asked them for the refund for their low quality work. First, they denied the refund, then I argued and told them I will give 1-star rating for this bad work. After a big argument, they gave me the refund.


If you are a person without proper SEO knowledge you may get cheated by these kinds of fake services on Fiverr. So aware of this and carefully purchase the Gigs.

Read Also: Natural Link vs. Spam Link Building Techniques

How to Avoid a Fake Service and order a Best Fiverr Gig?


Don't believe the 4.9 or 5.0-star rating blindly to purchase a Gig. Because they can increase the rating of the gig by purchasing their own service using other accounts.  Before purchasing a freelance service on Fiverr, just contact them and ask for their previous works which they did for other customers and check their quality of work.  It is the best way to select a Fiverr gig without any risk.

If a work is not up to the standard of what you think then neglect it and ask for the refund and go for another gig. I have also written some latest SEO tips for new webmasters who don't know much about search engine optimization.

I hope this post about buying backlinks from Fiverr gave some idea for you. Buy best Fiverr gigs and use this platform in a smart way to build backlinks. 

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts